Stay up to date with Monte and his "Monturage" at the 2010 Paralympics in Vancouver!
Highlights of all Paralympic events will be on Universal Sports 3/15-3/23 @ 7pm EST.



Monte's Paralympic Schedule

Friday March 12th- Opening Ceremonies

Saturday March 13th- Downhill -postponed

Opening Ceremonies on Universal Sports @ 1pm EST

Sunday March 14th-Super G -postponed

Monday March 15th- Slalom

Tuesday March 16th-Super Combined -postponed

Thursday March 18th- Downhill

Saturday March 20th- Super G

Sunday March 21st- Super Combined & Closing







































Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All Done!

The Paralympics were amazing and I hope everyone has already heard that Monte was nominated to carry the flag at the closing ceremony. He was so honored and Irene,Susie, Jodi and I loved watching him enter the closing ceremony with the flag. He ran over and gave me a kiss during the parade. It was awesome! Monte and I are on road trip at the moment. We have a few days left and are going to visit his good friend Clay and his wife and new baby in Portland.

I am so thankful for all the support he has had from all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH!He has truly had a awesome career and we are looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment