Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Slalom
Monte rocked it yesterday at the slalom! Hopefully, you were able to see it on the website. He was the top US athelete finishing in 8th. The crowd was awesome and the stands were full. We lucked out with the weather and enjoyed cheering on the US! He has a couple of days off and will train tomorrow to get ready for downhill on Thursday. Kristen arrived last night and moma will be leaving in the morning. I will be picking Susie up tomorrow and the rest of the gang will arrive on Thursday. It's raining today, but is supposed to clear up in the next couple of days. The Monturage has been in full force and recognized by many! Thanks for all the support and cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Monte! And thanks for the update. We're hungry for all the news!
ReplyDeleteDavid and Kathy
I watched it on Universal Sports and I am telling folks to watch for Monte!! Congrats on 8th place. I also saw Monte high fiving some kids at the Opening Ceremonies!! Wish I was there with you guys, Trac...Cheer loud enough for all of us!! See you soon :)
ReplyDeleteGO MONTE!!!