Stay up to date with Monte and his "Monturage" at the 2010 Paralympics in Vancouver!
Highlights of all Paralympic events will be on Universal Sports 3/15-3/23 @ 7pm EST.
Monte's Paralympic Schedule
Friday March 12th- Opening Ceremonies
Saturday March 13th- Downhill -postponed
Opening Ceremonies on Universal Sports @ 1pm EST
Sunday March 14th-Super G -postponed
Monday March 15th- Slalom
Tuesday March 16th-Super Combined -postponed
Thursday March 18th- Downhill
Saturday March 20th- Super G
Sunday March 21st- Super Combined & Closing
Sunday, March 7, 2010
In Whistler!
Spoke with Monte this afternoon and it has been a smooth day of travel. He flew into Vancouver and then the team took a bus up to Whistler. All of his luggage made it and he's looking forward to getting settled into the Paralympic Village.
Tracy, Your Mom told me about her trip with you to Vancouver! I'm sure she will have a great time and GOOD LUCK to Monte. I will be keeping up with your blog and his skiing. I will be praying for you all and looking for a GOLD! Darlene Brittain Albright :)
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteYour Mom told me about her trip with you to Vancouver! I'm sure she will have a great time and GOOD LUCK to Monte. I will be keeping up with your blog and his skiing. I will be praying for you all and looking for a GOLD! Darlene Brittain Albright :)
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to do this blog. We are cheering for Monte!!! I am so excited that your mom will be there with you.
Angie